The Pleated Shirt Dress with Painted Figures
The Pleated Shirt Dress combines crisp cotton shirting with the fine drape of silk cashmere voile. Pleats float down from an internal waistband into an A-line shape filled with movement. A removable sash belt allows you to accentuate your natural waist.
This piece features features a custom print created by the classical painter Wendy Artin. Nude figures are rendered in sepia watercolor and captured in dynamic poses. Printed on silk cashmere voile, the figures stretch and dance with the garment’s movement.
Expected to ship on or around October 5.
As part of our ongoing efforts to use natural fibers, this dress is made of silk and cashmere. As a result, the pleats are delicate and will soften over time. We believe this is part of the garment's natural beauty. Should you wish to a preserve them, please consult a cleaning professional.
- Mock collar
- Button front placket with faux-tortoise buttons
- Soleil side pleat skirt with pintucking at waistband and hook and eye closure
- Removable sash belt
- Designed in collaboration with the artist Wendy Artin
- Dry clean only
- Blouse: 100% Cotton Voile
- Skirt: 70% Cashmere, 30% Silk
- Lindsey wears a 2
- Height: 5'10" (177cm) | Bust: 31" (78cm) | Waist: 24" (61cm) | Hips: 35” (89cm)