Customer Experience and Operations APPLY NOW
New York City, New York
- Primary point of contact for all online sales inquiries and ensure all are responded to in a timely manner
- Greet clients in our soon-to-open showroom/ studio
- Manage the pre-selling communication and waitlists for all product categories/new collections etc.
- Primary liaison with the warehouse fulfillment teams to ensure that orders and the returns process is completed in a timely manner.
- Consistent, proactive sales approach for high-touch experience that develops lasting interpersonal client relationships
- Liaise with warehouse and shipping couriers on a daily basis
- Continually strive to optimize the online customer experience and test new approachedmethodology.
- Pop-ups and trunk shows are scheduled, and the candidate will help to facilitate this experience end-to-end (this may require travel)
- Provide operational support to the sales team including set up and break down of events
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Possesses an interest and passion for product
- Possesses experience in luxury goods industry
- Is an autonomous self-starter who seeks ownership of the business channel and is resourceful
- Believes that customer service is paramount to the brand experience through personalized, high-touch clienteling.
- Strives to optimize the online customer experience and is curious about testing methodology
- Has an attention to detail
Minimum two years as a retail associate in fashion and luxury goods or sales with an established clientele.
- Proficient with Shopify
- Proficient in MS office, strong excel skills
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Excellent eye for detail and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines
- Knowledge of WMS systems a plus
Additional languages are a plus|||New York City, New York|||||||||oO3EkhmbXgf0Nogw|||OTHER|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||