Studio Coordinator and Customer Experience APPLY NOW
New York City, New York Full time
Administrative and CX Operations
- Coordinate day-to-day business operations and scheduling and perform general office administrative and clerical duties
- Manage and facilitate all sample trafficking for Press, VIP, and photoshoots as needed as the main point of contact
- Studio and showroom management: order, store, and organize all office supplies and prep for market weeks, including booking models, managing mood and design boards, etc.
- Primary point of contact for all DTC sales inquiries and ensure all are responded to in a timely manner
- Interface with clients in the showroom; answer customer inquiries via email and Instagram direct message, as needed.
- Manage the pre-selling communication and waitlists for all product categories and new collection launches
- Work with the fulfillment teams to ensure the returns process is completed promptly
- Consistent, proactive sales approach for a high-touch experience that develops lasting interpersonal client relationships
- Continually strive to optimize the online customer experience and test methodologies.
- Liaise with warehouse and shipping couriers daily
- Coordinates all team travel arrangements
- Distribute minutes of meetings to the larger team
- Assist in photoshoot production and post-production coordination as necessary, not limited to assisting on content projects, seasonal campaigns, E-commerce shoots, both still life and on-model
- Assist in the setup and breakdown of pop-ups, trunk shows and selling events and help to facilitate this experience end-to-end; which may require travel
- Provide operational support to the sales team
- Collaborate with any team or project as required, assisting with non-specialized ad hoc tasks
- *An autonomous self-starter who seeks ownership of the business channel and is resourceful
- *Believes that customer service is paramount to the brand experience through personalized, high-touch clienteling
- *Strives to optimize the online customer experience and is curious about testing methodology
- *Interest in product knowledge, merchandising and curious about the luxury goods industry
- *Attention to detail / and can-do attitude
Minimum two years as a retail sales associate in fashion and luxury goods, customer service, or showroom experience.
- Strong sense of project management and organizational skills
- Interest in assisting a new business in the fashion/lifestyle space
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign
- Experience with Shopify, Klaviyo a plus
- Experience with sample trafficking a plus
- Knowledge of photography, production, and post-production lifecycles a plus
|||New York City, New York|||||||||nKV~~pAoER_vB5o3|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false