Welcome to the website of shopattersee.com (“Company”, “we” or “us”). This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website shopattersee.com (our “Website”) or register to use Wi-Fi services at one of our physical locations (“Wi-Fi Services”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
On this Website.
In email, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites, accounts, services, and other resources, if those advertising and applications include links to this Website.
When you opt-in to this policy when you submit information by registering through one of our wireless internet access providers (“Wireless Providers”), which currently include SocialSign.In, Inc. (“SSI”), for use of Wi-Fi Services.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
Us offline or through any other means, including through our social media accounts or on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries).
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It.
We may collect the following types of information from and about users of our Website or Wi-Fi Services:
- Information you give us, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, birth date, email address or telephone number (“personal information”), and other information such as personal interests, age, gender, marital status, and preferences of certain products and services, which may be linked with personal information; and/or
- Information that we collect from your use of the services, such as your location, automatically recorded times and dates of visits to the Website, and information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details. Such information may be linked with information you provide us.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website, which may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and similar technology.
- We receive information about you and your activities on and off the Website from advertisers and third-party providers, such as Google Analytics and DoubleClick.
Information You Provide to Us.The information we collect on or through our Website or through Wireless Providers may include:
- The content and other information you provide when you use our Website or Wi-Fi Services, including when you sign up for an account and communicate with others through the Website. This can include information in or about the content you provide, such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or to use the Wi-Fi Services. This includes information provided at the time of requesting additional information, registering to use features of our Website or the Wi-Fi Services, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or the Wi-Fi Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Statistical Data, And Cookies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, referral URLs, duration of your activities, communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer, phone, other device, and internet connection. Such information may include device identifiers, device settings, hardware version, device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals, IP address, operating system, browser type, your mobile operator or ISP, language and time zone, and mobile phone number. We may associate the information we collect from your different devices, which helps us provide consistent user experience and services across your devices. This information may also include device identifiers, device settings, device locations, including specific geographic locations, such as through GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals, and connection information, such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, language and time zone, and mobile phone number.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Please see the Do Not Track Disclosures Section below for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
On our Website, we automatically collect statistical data, which we may maintain or associate with personal information and other information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. For example, third-party providers may track locations of persons on our properties using specific device information (e.g., IP and MAC addresses), which may be provided to us in a non-personally identifiable form to help us improve your overall experience with our Website and traffic patterns at our physical locations, such as to plan promotions and events at our retail centers. Wireless Providers may also provide us non-personally identifiable information regarding Wi-Fi Services, including total data transferred or consumed, times logged in, and similar information. It helps us to improve our Website and Wi-Fi Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Create better layouts for our physical locations, reduce traffic congestion, and plan for promotions and events.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are persistent, meaning that they do not go away when you exit your browser. While it may be possible to manage Flash cookies through your browser, depending on your browser version, you may choose to manage the use of Flash cookies via the Settings Manager on Adobe’s website at: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html. We and our service providers may use flash cookies to enable or control flash-based content, to detect or prevent fraud, and for other uses similar to those of browser cookies discussed above.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from certain providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information section.
We use third-party analytics companies, such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics to provide analysis of our customers’ Website and mobile application experiences. These companies collect and analyze information about how people interact with us through our web-based and mobile media, including information about browsing and other activities. To perform some of these services, they may collect and use information from first- and third-party cookies, from Wi-Fi or mobile applications, and web beacons.
- To learn more about Google Analytics’ privacy practices and any opt-out choices it offers, click here.
- To learn more about Adobe Analytics’ privacy practices or to opt- out of cookies set to facilitate reporting by Adobe Analytics, click here.
Please note that your opt-out status may be maintained by placement of an “opt-out” cookie on your device. If the cookie is removed or deleted, or you upgrade to a new version of your browser, change browsers or visit us from a different device, you may need to repeat this process to indicate your preference.
The Website may also provide links to third-party (including subsidiaries, affiliates, and Wireless Providers) websites, accounts, or other resources, including but not limited to social media websites and applications (“Third-Party Resources”), which are not under our control. Also, if you click on a banner advertisement that appears on one of the pages of the Website, you may be transported to a Third-Party Resource and away from this Website. THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT APPLIES TO THIS WEBSITE ONLY, AND IS NOT INTENDED TO DESCRIBE THE PRIVACY POLICIES OF THIRD-PARTY RESOURCES WITH REGARD TO THE COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION OR OTHER DATA; WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRIVACY PRACTICES OF THIRD-PARTY RESOURCES. IF YOU CLICK ON A BANNER ADVERTISEMENT OR A LINK TO A THIRD-PARTY RESOURCE, YOU SHOULD REVIEW THE PRIVACY STATEMENT OF SUCH THIRD-PARTY RESOURCE, IF ANY, TO DETERMINE THAT RESOURCE’S PRACTICES WITH REGARD TO THE COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION AND OTHER DATA. Any link on the Website to a Third-Party Resource does not imply an endorsement of the privacy practices of such Third-Party Resource by us, and no such Third-Party Resource is authorized to make any representation or warranty on our behalf. We are not responsible for the content, products or services contained in or offered by a Third-Party Resources.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present and improve our Website and its security and content to you and to better understand the profile of our online audience.
- To improve our Wi-Fi Services and to better understand the profile of Wi-Fi Services users.
- To provide you with information regarding products, services, promotions, and events, including but not limited to those of retailers and other third parties, and to develop and improve such products, services, promotions, and events.
- To enhance your experience on our Website or our locations by displaying content and marketing messages that we believe will be of interest to you.
- To contact you or to provide information to you, such as to send newsletters to you that you request.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- For statistical analysis and market research purposes, for project planning and/or for developing prospect lists for the Company, our subsidiaries and affiliates, and third parties.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website, the Wi-Fi Services, or any products, services, promotions, or events we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please state your request in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. If you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
- We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To parties such as builders and independent sales representatives to enable them to follow-up with you on information you request.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business, including but not limited to customer support, market research, event planning, email, mail, internet, and social media marketing, and data analysis providers, and to provide products, services, promotions, and events.
- To business, retail and utility providers to provide you with their respective products and services that you have requested.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website and Wi-Fi Service users is among the assets assigned, sold, licensed or transferred.
- To third parties to market their products, services, promotions, and events to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information section.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- If unrelated parties (hackers) unlawfully intercept or access information or confidential transmissions.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud or otherwise protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. Below is a list of mechanisms that provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information that we have collected with unaffiliated third parties (other than our service providers) for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. In the event you opt-out of third-party advertising, we will endeavor to cease sharing your information with unaffiliated third parties (other than our service providers) within 10 business days of receiving your request. This opt-out does not apply to information shared with third parties prior to such opt-out.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, including through our service providers, you can opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email you receive from us or sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event you elect not to receive any future contacts from us, we will endeavor to remove your name from our email list within 10 business days of receiving your request. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product or service purchase or other transactions.
- Website Tools. You should note that our “Planner” tool, which sends email notifications based on your search criteria, is equipped with a disabling capability. To disable email notifications, click “off” at the Email Alert box in your planner.
- Third-Party Tracking Technologies. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings. To add the Google opt-out browser plug in download it here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information. We ask that you notify us of any changes to your personal information. You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change or delete information if we believe the change or deletion would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do-Not-Track Signals and Similar Mechanisms. Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to websites with which the browser communicates. Our Website does not currently respond to these “do-not-track” signals.
Children Under the Age of 13
No part of the Website is designed or directed to children. To be eligible to register for or log in to the Website or Wi-Fi Services you must be at least eighteen (18) years of age. Without limiting the foregoing, no one under age 13 may provide any information to the Website or register for Wi-Fi Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. By using our Website or registering for Wi-Fi Services, you warrant that you are not under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, register on the Website or for Wi-Fi Services, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
We use industry-standard safeguards to protect the confidentiality of personal information we collect from visitors to this Website or Wi-Fi Services. To protect you from any misuse or unauthorized use of your personal information, we may employ passwords or a firewall to prevent access for unauthorized users. Unfortunately, the transmission of any information via the Internet is not completely secure. “Perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. Thus, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal or other information transmitted to our Website or in registration for Wi-Fi Services. Any transmission of personal or other information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or measures contained on the Website or of our Wireless Providers or other misuse or unauthorized use of your information by third parties.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website or Wi-Fi Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Do not share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any other users of the Website or other members of the public. If you lose control of either your username or password, you may lose control over your sensitive information utilized in the Website or for Wi-Fi Services, and you agree that we will not be responsible. In addition, you agree that you are responsible for all actions and transactions taken under your username and password. If you believe that your username or password has been stolen or otherwise compromised, immediately contact us with relevant details at email@example.com.
Company's Right to Contact User
217 E. 70th Street #141
New York, NY 10021